Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hello all

I am in the process of creating a facebook page - My Facebook page, a twitter - My Twitter account, linkedin - My Linkedin Page  (you must be a member of this website to view my page) and my space - My Myspace page. I will update you more as I get these pages done to let you know where to look for me. I am also trying to get my live feed going for anyone who is interested in that.

EHSTZG8XZ9T3 - Code needed for my feed

****IMPORTANT INFORMATION****
 Due to some technical difficulties the link to my xyngular site is not working properly. If you click on it - it diverts you away from my page. I am working to get this fixed as soon as possible but unfortunately the customer support that can help me is out of the office until Monday. Please bear with me and check back on Tuesday and we should have all this straightened out. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this please contact me thru my personal email at hollandvw at embarqmail dot com  Thank you for your patience and your support.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment