Friday, October 7, 2011

A Few More Days A Few More Pounds

Hello and welcome back it has been a great week and today when I stepped on my scale I was really surprised.  I weighed myself 3 times just to be sure and all I can say is woohoo 257.8!!!! I am really getting excited and I feel great. Almost 21 pounds in roughly 3 weeks and if I keep this up I will need new clothes soon. Now I don't want to sound like Debbie Downer but I want to challenge anyone who needs to lose weight to get started now. It won't take long to see and feel the improved health and vitality. The number one cause of premature death in the U.S. is diet and lifestyle. Diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure are all linked to diet and lifestyle and kill more people than smoking and alcohol combined. I feel that what this statistic is leaving out though is the reduced quality of life and only focuses on the quantity. Think about it this way, would you rather live 10 years happy and healthy or 15 years sick and miserable. Good news is most healthy happy people also live longer. With that said hopefully we will all be here for a long time. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back. Scott  

P.S. post some comments I would like to hear what anyone has to say about the blog and my progress.              

1 comment:

  1. thanks for share this post. i think this post very important for me.

    Visalus

    ReplyDelete