Friday, October 7, 2011

2 for 1

I will call this blog 2 for 1 because I am doing 2 updates today. I work as a mechanic for fire and rescue and as part of my job I have a 2 week on call cycle where I am on call 24 hours a day for 2 weeks and they have kept me very busy. Now for the good news my weight as of Friday September 30th was down to 263.6 from a start of 278.6. Now I should explain the way this Ignite program works. You stay on it for 8 days then you take a break for 2-3 days to let your system adjust to the changes. Then you repeat the cycle as many times as you need to until you reach your ultimate goal. Pretty simple right ????  I am really impressed with my results and my energy level has been better than it has been in 10 years. A grand total of 15 pounds in just over a week is really good and I have a new determination to follow this program. My mid section has dropped from 51 inches down to almost 47 inches and I just about need a belt to hold my work pants up. As always thanks for stopping by. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment