Friday, September 23, 2011

My Stats

I wanted to add this update to let you know where I started my journey at and what my goals are. I am 41 years old 6'1" tall and weigh 278.8 pounds. As of 9-17-11 my waist is 51 inches and my pants size is 44x32. I am not going to focus on weight as much as I am waistline and general overall health. I recently went to see my doctor for severe pain in my feet and was told I have plantar fascitis and arthritis in both legs and feet. This was very upsetting but not really surprising. For the last 8-10 years I have not been watching what I eat and getting less physical activity. Luckily for me my bloodwork still looks ok. Although everything is high there are no red flags yet. Just wanted to add a quick update and will soon be posting my personal program and results from week 1. I did not want to post my specific diet yet as I may have to tweek it a little.Thanks as always Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment